For Sale: Rebuilt generators, starters, carburetors, distributors, water pumps, clutches, etc. for your
flathead. Best deal in town. Also parts. What do you need? Art Leupold, 505.299.7154.
For Sale: For any of the following parts, sold at give away prices or free, call Bud at 505.715.3951:
• 1940 Ford front crossmember and other frame parts.
• Southwind gas heater parts: Carburetor, cleaned and kitted with copper line and fittings for heater.
• 1947 Radiator for V8 car that has been gone through by Lamb radiator and modified for Chev V8.
• 1936 Ford front crossmember.
• 1935 Ford rear brake assemblies with shoes and park brake cables.
• 1947 Ford steering column in good shape with wheel, horn ring, housing, lock, pitman arm.
• 1947 Ford steering column frame bracket.
• 1940 Ford left rear fender.
• 1940 Ford standard grille in decent shape.
• 1940 Ford Standard instrument cluster with speedo and all gauges.
• 1947 Ford speedo and gauges.
• 1940 Ford rear seat cushion in good shape (Free).
• 1947 Ford clutch and brake pedal assemblies with frame bracket and cross shaft pivot for clutch
• 1947 Ford V8 complete exhaust system from engine back.
• Other parts that I can't think of offhand.
For Sale or Trade: Cabinets, shelves, workbenches, tables, misc. metal shapes while they last. Various
Flathead and Model A parts. Please call Max Glover, 249.7344.
For Sale: 49-50 Merc OD Trans complete and in good condition. John Shelton, 243.9877.
For Sale: Offenhauser 3 duce intake manifold for 49-53 Flathead. Eli Contreras, 298.5150.
For Sale: 1940 Mercury Sedan, nice body, incomplete, has title, $4000 OBO. 1949 Lincoln
Cosmopolitan, has title, motor & all parts, customized, $5500 OBO. Carolyn Smith, 865.4652 or 204 Los
Lentes Rd. NE, Los Lunas.
For Sale: Must thin the fleet due to health. Call for more information. Doug Huth, 217.1711.
• 1958 Mercury Turnpike Cruiser 4 door $4,900, nice car, could use some restoration.
• 1958 Edsel Bermuda station wagon $34,900, second owner, totally restored, beautiful, one of 1,456.
• 1962 Cadillac Fleetwood $13,900, second owner, 41,000 miles, unbelievable original interior.
• 1963 Mercury S-55 4 door $7900, rarest full size ’63 Merc, 1,203 built. Buckets, floor shift, PW, power
rear window, factory A/C included, rebuilt “Super Maurader” 390.
• 1971 Lincoln MK III $14,900, second owner, 72 K miles, beautiful red/black car.
• 1977 Mercury Colony Park station wagon $3,500, second owner, totally loaded. (My friends bought
this car new.)
• 1978 Lincoln MK V $7,800, metallic apricot, moonroof, 460 engine.
For Sale: 46 Ford PU 1/2 ton Running Boards. Richard Polk, 291.1423.
For Sale: Two 1941 Mercury Sedans, 95% complete, 8 new tires. Larry Azevedo. 410.1909.
For Sale: Two V8 60 hp engines mostly complete, $1000. Larry Azevedo. 410.1909.
For Sale: Mint 1932 NM license plates (pair). $250 OBO. 291.0010.
For Sale: 1953 Mercury Monterrey 4-door. Engine rebuilt but not in car. $10,000 invested, asking
$4,500. Dave Zoller, 892.8417.
For Sale: 1940 flathead engine with the 3 speed trans. Needs water pumps and distributor. $800. Ed,
For Sale: Pristine, #1 1965 Chevy Impala SS 327 Convertible, metallic candy apple red, white top, new
white leather bucket seats, black carpet and console. Factory A/C, original rebuilt 327 motor,
transmission & radiator, new paint, 5 new whitewall tires, spoke spinner hubcaps, 83,957 original miles.
Always garaged, no rust, NM owner, $45,000. Only interested buyers call Eileen 869.0423 for
For Sale: Studs, Cranks & Dipsticks is a collection of over 50 stories and 220 pictures, by Cliff Helling
of the Early Ford V-8 Club, author of the 1933-34 Restoration Manual. Cliff has collected these stories
and pictures over a number of years. You can enjoy the wit, insight and humor for $15.00 + $2.55 S&H.
Order from C. Helling, 3950 Merino Ave, Watertown, MN 55388. Information can be obtained at
Wanted: 1948-52 Ford pickup 3-speed transmission, rear end, driveshaft, to fit V8 engine. Need 1930-31
Model A Victoria body sheet metal parts. John Douglass email@example.com.
Services Offered: Vintage engine rebuilding, any make, any model. Stock or modified. Dynamometer
testing available. Results guaranteed. References available. Gary McGlasson, 505.250.1586.
Services Offered: Frank Corey, who has made a meeting presentation about the mechanical aspects
of Ford overdrives, is available to consult on the electrical aspects as well. Frank has a supply of
overdrive parts for sale, for those who may be interested. Frank can be contacted at 505.299.5168 or