For Sale: V-8 Times Magazines. Issues from the '80s to date. $1 each or 6 for $5. Several year sets
in hard binders. Half the proceeds to our club. Joe Abbin, 505.296.7678.
For Sale: Auto road test and auto related magazines from the 1950's thru the 1980's. Find out how your
1956 Mercury performed “in the day” from Motor Trend or how Consumer’s Guide rated it! “Time
capsule” assortments of 3-6 magazines for various years for $10 each or individual magazines for $3.
Various titles, Motor Trend, Popular Science, Mechanix Illustrated, Consumers Guide, etc. Joe Abbin,
For Sale: Rebuilt generators, starters, carburetors, distributors, water pumps, clutches, etc. for your
flathead. Best deal in town. Also parts. What do you need? Art Leupold, 505.299.7154.
For Sale: For any of the following parts, sold at give away prices or free, call Bud at 505.715.3951:
• 1940 Ford front crossmember and other frame parts.
• Southwind gas heater parts: Carburetor, cleaned and kitted with copper line and fittings for heater.
• 1947 Radiator for V8 car that has been gone through by Lamb radiator and modified for Chev V8.
• 1936 Ford front crossmember.
• 1935 Ford rear brake assemblies with shoes and park brake cables.
• 1947 Ford steering column in good shape with wheel, horn ring, housing, lock, pitman arm.
• 1947 Ford steering column frame bracket.
• 1940 Ford left rear fender.
• 1940 Ford standard grille in decent shape.
• 1940 Ford Standard instrument cluster with speedo and all gauges.
• 1947 Ford speedo and gauges.
• 1940 Ford rear seat cushion in good shape (Free).
• 1947 Ford clutch and brake pedal assemblies with frame bracket and cross shaft pivot for clutch
• 1947 Ford V8 complete exhaust system from engine back.
• Other parts that I can't think of offhand.
For Sale or Trade: Cabinets, shelves, workbenches, tables, misc. metal shapes while they last. Various
Flathead and Model A parts. Please call Max Glover, 249.7344.
For Sale: 1955 Jaguar mk1- early production. Car runs great, 2500. John Shelton, 243.9877.
For Sale: Offenhauser 3 duce intake manifold for 49-53 Flathead. Eli Contreras, 298.5150.
For Sale: 1935 Ford pickup that was restored 10 years ago and has 135 miles on it since. The engine
is fresh. Truck is located in Capitan. Skip Burroughs, Phone: 575.354.6031, Email Address:
For Sale: 1940 Mercury Sedan, nice body, incomplete, has title, $4000 OBO. 1949 Lincoln
Cosmopolitan, has title, motor & all parts, customized, $5500 OBO. Carolyn Smith, 865.4652 or 204 Los
Lentes Rd. NE, Los Lunas.
For Sale: Must thin the fleet due to health. Call for more information. Doug Huth, 217.1711.
• 1958 Mercury Turnpike Cruiser 4 door $4,900, nice car, could use some restoration.
• 1958 Edsel Bermuda station wagon $34,900, second owner, totally restored, beautiful, one of 1,456.
• 1962 Cadillac Fleetwood $13,900, second owner, 41,000 miles, unbelievable original interior.
• 1963 Mercury S-55 4 door $7900, rarest full size ’63 Merc, 1,203 built. Buckets, floor shift, PW, power
rear window, factory A/C included, rebuilt “Super Maurader” 390.
• 1971 Lincoln MK III $14,900, second owner, 72 K miles, beautiful red/black car.
• 1977 Mercury Colony Park station wagon $3,500, second owner, totally loaded. (My friends bought
this car new.)
• 1978 Lincoln MK V $7,800, metallic apricot, moonroof, 460 engine.
For Sale: '69 Ford 2 Door Hardtop, bucket seats, 429 auto, great driver with good to better radials.
$5900. Lou, 450.1789.
For Sale: Two 1941 Mercury Sedans, new tires, cars are great restoration project. Larry Azevedo,
For Sale: Mint 1932 NM license plates (pair). $250 OBO. 291.0010.
For Sale: 1953 Mercury Monterrey 4-door. Engine rebuilt but not in car. $10,000 invested, asking
$4,500. Dave Zoller, 892.8417.
For Sale: 1940 flathead engine with the 3 speed trans. Needs water pumps and distributor. $800. Ed,
For Sale: I have access to two Lincoln V-12s for sale if you know anyone who is interested. These are
junkyard long block assemblies, condition unknown. Joe Abbin, 505.296.7678.
For Sale: Pristine, #1 1965 Chevy Impala SS 327 Convertible, metallic candy apple red, white top, new
white leather bucket seats, black carpet and console. Factory A/C, original rebuilt 327 motor,
transmission & radiator, new paint, 5 new whitewall tires, spoke spinner hubcaps, 83,957 original miles.
Always garaged, no rust, NM owner, $45,000. Only interested buyers call Eileen 869.0423 for
For Sale: Four new wide whitewall tires, still in the wrappers, size 6.00 x 16. Tom Patterson, 864.3458
For Sale: Studs, Cranks & Dipsticks is a collection of over 50 stories and 220 pictures, by Cliff Helling
of the Early Ford V-8 Club, author of the 1933-34 Restoration Manual. Cliff has collected these stories
and pictures over a number of years. You can enjoy the wit, insight and humor for $15.00 + $2.55 S&H.
Order from C. Helling, 3950 Merino Ave, Watertown, MN 55388. Information can be obtained at
Wanted: V-8 Times Magazines. Need any issues from the '60s and '70s for my own set. Joe Abbin,
Services Offered: Vintage engine rebuilding, any make, any model. Stock or modified. Dynamometer
testing available. Results guaranteed. References available. Gary McGlasson, 505.250.1586.
Services Offered: Frank Corey, who has made a meeting presentation about the mechanical aspects
of Ford overdrives, is available to consult on the electrical aspects as well. Frank has a supply of
overdrive parts for sale, for those who may be interested. Frank can be contacted at 505.299.5168 or
For Lease: Eight 2,000 square foot warehouses located at 3424 & 3426 Vassar NE for lease. Easy
access to the interstate. Units have office space, rest room and rear overhead doors; some with
connecting doors, making them usable as larger units. $7.20/square foot on one year lease, negotiable
for longer term leases. Contact Christee Street, email@example.com.